About this workbook
Thinking of Starting a Business helps you consider what makes a successful business start up. It shows the importance of having a clear vision and values and explains what skills you need. It also prompts you to think about what sort of business matches your personal circumstances and lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
- What makes a business successful.
- The importance of having a clear business vision and strong values.
- What skills a business owner needs.
- What type of business fits with their business idea and personal circumstances.
The workbook takes a simple, step-by-step approach and includes 12 integrated worksheets that build towards an action plan.
- Plain English caters for all reader levels.
- The 12 worksheets build towards an action plan.
- Numbered steps make sections easy to follow.
- Full-colour printing and illustrations add a ‘light touch’ feel.
- Boxouts contain tips and useful resources.
Take a look inside
Download sample pages from Thinking of Starting a Business or take a look through the pages below. (Hover over the page edges to browse through the workbook, or click on the pages to read.)